C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Well, looks like my blog-out (shout out) function is shot now. So no more commenting on my page. Oh well. Now people will just have to read and digest and not respond :P And then there's my yahoo account...it's always so slow these days and I have to X-off the page and re-login so many times just to read or send email :P

Yesterday, I went to Moxie's at Fairview Mall for dinner with the other small group leaders so that we could catch up on how the groups are going and also plan the next joint small group. It was a productive evening, and I ate 1/2 a rack of ribs with 1/2 a potato and 1/2 of the vegetables. Gladys ate the other 1/2s while Stan ate his own chicken dish. Man, the service is really REALLY slow at Moxie's. We finished eating at 9:30pm, but didn't get the final bill signed off til like 10:30pm - they forgot to charge us for the drinks, and when we told them, they said 'ah, it's okay, forget about it'...cool :) ...so I had an orange-cranberry mix drink on them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home