I went to see "Along Came Polly" last night at Fairview with a few friends. Finally, I know what people were joking about who had seen the movie already when they said 'sharted'...haha...so funny :P That movie was quite funny. I had some good laughs...I liked it. I think I'm an in-betweener of "Polly" and "Reuben"...between the phases of organized-non risky-structured-committed and spontaneous-risky-non committal type personalities. I waver between the two. So does that make me a higher or lower risk? hmmm...I wonder.
Anyhow, after that, we were hungry so we went to Congee Wong for some snacks. I got a tapioca with coconut milk and a hot ovaltine drink. Really, it was just the company that made the evening fun :)
Anyhow, after that, we were hungry so we went to Congee Wong for some snacks. I got a tapioca with coconut milk and a hot ovaltine drink. Really, it was just the company that made the evening fun :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home