FLAT TIRE AGAIN#\%??!!!
What is going on here? I got ANOTHER flat tire (maybe I should invest in some brand new tires for the car or sth?)...it's still flat right now, sitting at the Petro Canada station in front of the McDonald's just up the street. It's 'just up the street' but it's a good 8 min walk back to res...a freezing cold 8 min. I couldn't get a hold of CAA or any friends, and I started to worry...and finally I got through to CAA at 4:45pm and they said they'll be here within the next 3 hours. 3 HOURS?? wha? I wasn't going to sit at the McD's for the next 3 hours doing nothing, so I came back to res and will wait for them to call me (with 15 min notice) and then I'll walk back to my car then (pbbly around 7:45pm). In between then, I hope I'll get some work done. Man! I was gonna get all these errands done too; I had to go to Mitchell's and Loblaws and Shopper's and the bank, but I guess NOT today :P sigh...
What is going on here? I got ANOTHER flat tire (maybe I should invest in some brand new tires for the car or sth?)...it's still flat right now, sitting at the Petro Canada station in front of the McDonald's just up the street. It's 'just up the street' but it's a good 8 min walk back to res...a freezing cold 8 min. I couldn't get a hold of CAA or any friends, and I started to worry...and finally I got through to CAA at 4:45pm and they said they'll be here within the next 3 hours. 3 HOURS?? wha? I wasn't going to sit at the McD's for the next 3 hours doing nothing, so I came back to res and will wait for them to call me (with 15 min notice) and then I'll walk back to my car then (pbbly around 7:45pm). In between then, I hope I'll get some work done. Man! I was gonna get all these errands done too; I had to go to Mitchell's and Loblaws and Shopper's and the bank, but I guess NOT today :P sigh...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home