C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Monday, November 10, 2003

Movies...
Saw Radio last Thursday: feel good movie with touching moments; good acting and moving story (based on a true story).
Saw Matrix III on Saturday: Revolution - more Mushy and Machines than Matrix; I thought it was still ok good though. I think guys will not be as apt to like this movie cuz they want the 'Matrix' action and not the human-relationship aspects of the movie (which I like). But for action, I think the Highway action fight from Matrix II was the best of the best out of all 3.

Btw, when did cinemas movies get so expensive?? A matinee at Silver City at Empress Walk was around $11 (for a Matinee!)...that's insanely expensive...I can't imagine how much it'd be for regular evenings ($15?)...I wouldn't know cuz I don't usually go for regular evening movies unless there's some special or I have a discount coupon or gift certificate. I guess as for prices, nothing can beat Rainbow Cinemas...$6.75 evenings and $4.25 matinees/Tuesdays, and they have decent cinemas/screens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home