I went to see "Charlie's Angels: Full throttle" last night at Rainbow (Fairview Mall) with some friends in res. Overall, I thought it was entertaining with funny moments. I haven't seen the 1st one, so I can't really compare there...though I've heard others say that the 1st is better, as it usually is with movies and sequels.
Yesterday, my dad dropped off a new fan for me, so now I have 2. When he came to my room to help me drop off groceries on Monday, he couldn't believe how hot and muggy it was in my room and saw that my 1 little fan wasn't good enough to circulate air in my room...I think he felt sorry for me at that point. Anyhow, so the next day, my dad had gone to buy me a new one that is compact, yet more powerful and more cooling. So now with 2 fans in my room, it is a lot better...though nowhere equal to having air conditioning, of course. Nevertheless, I'm happier. Thank God for dads eh :)
This morning, we had a counselling lecture on "Boundaries", learning about boundaries between the clinician and the patient, what they are, and when they are being violated, and how that affects the relationship. It was pretty good.
Yesterday, my dad dropped off a new fan for me, so now I have 2. When he came to my room to help me drop off groceries on Monday, he couldn't believe how hot and muggy it was in my room and saw that my 1 little fan wasn't good enough to circulate air in my room...I think he felt sorry for me at that point. Anyhow, so the next day, my dad had gone to buy me a new one that is compact, yet more powerful and more cooling. So now with 2 fans in my room, it is a lot better...though nowhere equal to having air conditioning, of course. Nevertheless, I'm happier. Thank God for dads eh :)
This morning, we had a counselling lecture on "Boundaries", learning about boundaries between the clinician and the patient, what they are, and when they are being violated, and how that affects the relationship. It was pretty good.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home