C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Monday, June 30, 2003

After watching Passions today, my sister and I went shopping at Burlington Mall (so she could get a gift for her friend), and we ended up getting some stuff for ourselves. Then we went to play tennis at the Brant Community Centre. What a workout. Hopefully, we can play tomorrow too. Then, after that, we decided to go to Mapleview Mall too. So we went, and I got a Body Shop Coconut body butter cream (my sister has one, and it's very nice, so I wanted one too) and then my sister eventually found a gift for her friends at Sears. After that, we decided to go to the old Dairy Queen at Plains Rd. It's an 'outdoor' one where you order and eat outdoor. We both got a medium chocolate dipped cone. Mmmm....chocolate dipped cone...soooo gooood!!! But I think next time, I'll stick with the small size.

Yup, we spoiled our appetites though, cuz we came back and had a smaller dinner - my mom made this really spicy cajun chicken and salad. It was good, and really spicy.

Yah, so I'm the only 'kid' at home right now...all the rest are out with friends.
Where are all my friends? :( Not in Burlington, that's for sure...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home