Has it been 5 days since a post?? man...time flies...Clinic and working part-time and trying to have a life has made life a little busier this past while, and making time go a little faster...
Friday after a morning clinic shift, I went to work downtown from 3-6:15pm and then subwayed/bussed back up for fellowship at night (T3C Revival Night of praise & worship), and then went to a friend's (classmate) birthday party right after until about midnight.
Saturday, I went to work from 8:45am-4:30pm doing assisting for acupuncture for most of the day, and some reception work in the afternoon.
And then I came back up, and headed over to KL's birthday party where there ended up being probably 60-70 people in total for the evening. It was nice, and gotta meet up and catch up with old friends from the McMaster crew. Most, if not all of us, have moved on to different schools, or work, and we don't keep in touch all that much except for birthday parties usually.
Sunday, went to service, then met up with MC for lunch for Pho. I hadn't seen her since last Aug'02 but we used to keep in touch very frequently, through phone and hanging out and stuff, but this past year was crazy for me with NSA and school and everything, and she was busy with her articling at a law firm, and we didnt' find time to meet until this past Sunday - it was nice to meet again, and catch up, and reminisce old times at Mac.
After that I just came back to res, helped KH with some of the move into res (yay! new friend in res), and went to Crazy Sushi for dinner at Leslie and York Mills (a little pricy, but good sushi).
Yesterday, was so tired, after ICS class/quiz, I popped by KH's room to see how the painting was going, then I took a nap for a couple hours, and by then, it was time to have dinner with my dad. We went to "Sun Nga Seafood Restaurant" at Vic Park/Finch - good food, and I get to watch some Chinese TV series there cuz they play the Fairchild channel on the TV there :)
This morning, I went to a small groups leture on Practice Management on Finances for Naturopathic Practice. Good stuff that I need to start thinking about now for after I graduate and start a practice. I have a patient in 45min, so gotta go have lunch, then prepare. And then I gotta head downtown for work right after clinic for a 3-6:30pm shift at reception.
\Busy dayz/
Friday after a morning clinic shift, I went to work downtown from 3-6:15pm and then subwayed/bussed back up for fellowship at night (T3C Revival Night of praise & worship), and then went to a friend's (classmate) birthday party right after until about midnight.
Saturday, I went to work from 8:45am-4:30pm doing assisting for acupuncture for most of the day, and some reception work in the afternoon.
And then I came back up, and headed over to KL's birthday party where there ended up being probably 60-70 people in total for the evening. It was nice, and gotta meet up and catch up with old friends from the McMaster crew. Most, if not all of us, have moved on to different schools, or work, and we don't keep in touch all that much except for birthday parties usually.
Sunday, went to service, then met up with MC for lunch for Pho. I hadn't seen her since last Aug'02 but we used to keep in touch very frequently, through phone and hanging out and stuff, but this past year was crazy for me with NSA and school and everything, and she was busy with her articling at a law firm, and we didnt' find time to meet until this past Sunday - it was nice to meet again, and catch up, and reminisce old times at Mac.
After that I just came back to res, helped KH with some of the move into res (yay! new friend in res), and went to Crazy Sushi for dinner at Leslie and York Mills (a little pricy, but good sushi).
Yesterday, was so tired, after ICS class/quiz, I popped by KH's room to see how the painting was going, then I took a nap for a couple hours, and by then, it was time to have dinner with my dad. We went to "Sun Nga Seafood Restaurant" at Vic Park/Finch - good food, and I get to watch some Chinese TV series there cuz they play the Fairchild channel on the TV there :)
This morning, I went to a small groups leture on Practice Management on Finances for Naturopathic Practice. Good stuff that I need to start thinking about now for after I graduate and start a practice. I have a patient in 45min, so gotta go have lunch, then prepare. And then I gotta head downtown for work right after clinic for a 3-6:30pm shift at reception.
\Busy dayz/

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home