WIPED
wow...I was so tired yesterday evening. After 3 intense days of looking around and visiting different professional offices, various pharmacies and some sightseeing and hanging out, I was wiped. I was wiped on Monday evening for a short time, so I had to take a nap at my friend's house and then I was ok. Yesterday, after my uncle showed me around a bit, we came back around 6:30pm, I had a bit of dinner, then brushed my teeth and washed my face to go to bed by 8pm. I went to bed at 8pm and slept until the next morning (today) 8am but just laid in bed resting until 10am.
Now I feel rested, but I think I'm gonna take it easy today. Still have a couple places to visit and check out, but other than that, I'll just rest and maybe study a little.
The weather is slighltly overcast right now. It gives a 'calming' feeling. I heard the weather's been really good in Toronto - really hot and getting humid - I don't know if I like the sound of 'hot' cuz that means residence is going to be boiling hot and yucky. Maybe I should just stay in BC and study for my boards here...ehehe...just a thought - I'll be back in Toronto soon - tomorrow night.
wow...I was so tired yesterday evening. After 3 intense days of looking around and visiting different professional offices, various pharmacies and some sightseeing and hanging out, I was wiped. I was wiped on Monday evening for a short time, so I had to take a nap at my friend's house and then I was ok. Yesterday, after my uncle showed me around a bit, we came back around 6:30pm, I had a bit of dinner, then brushed my teeth and washed my face to go to bed by 8pm. I went to bed at 8pm and slept until the next morning (today) 8am but just laid in bed resting until 10am.
Now I feel rested, but I think I'm gonna take it easy today. Still have a couple places to visit and check out, but other than that, I'll just rest and maybe study a little.
The weather is slighltly overcast right now. It gives a 'calming' feeling. I heard the weather's been really good in Toronto - really hot and getting humid - I don't know if I like the sound of 'hot' cuz that means residence is going to be boiling hot and yucky. Maybe I should just stay in BC and study for my boards here...ehehe...just a thought - I'll be back in Toronto soon - tomorrow night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home