Thankful.
I'm just thinking about my family right now. My parents, 2 younger brothers and younger sister. And also my grandparents in HK and other more immediate relatives - aunts, uncles, cousins around the world.
I'm thankful for them and just wanted to make a note of that in this blog. Thankful for them in my life and being a part of who I am and where I am today.
Thank you.
I'm also thankful for all my friends and now colleagues from school. Some really cool and really good friendships came out of my 4 years there. Wonderful memories. And as my friend Ashima would say, "It's all about the Love"...
Thank you.
I can't forget my church and fellowship. God has placed this in my life as a blessing. I'm thankful for the people I've met and friends I've made through T3C and for the small group that I'm in. Great and beautiful people.
Thank you.
I'm just thinking about my family right now. My parents, 2 younger brothers and younger sister. And also my grandparents in HK and other more immediate relatives - aunts, uncles, cousins around the world.
I'm thankful for them and just wanted to make a note of that in this blog. Thankful for them in my life and being a part of who I am and where I am today.
Thank you.
I'm also thankful for all my friends and now colleagues from school. Some really cool and really good friendships came out of my 4 years there. Wonderful memories. And as my friend Ashima would say, "It's all about the Love"...
Thank you.
I can't forget my church and fellowship. God has placed this in my life as a blessing. I'm thankful for the people I've met and friends I've made through T3C and for the small group that I'm in. Great and beautiful people.
Thank you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home