British Columbia
So I'm in Vancouver, BC right now. I flew in early this morning. It's beautiful here - I can see the mountains and many trees just outside the window from where I'm typing here at my uncle's place.
My flight was at 7am this morning. I went to bed at 3:30am last night and planned to just sleep 1 hr and wake at 4:30am to be ready to leave at 5am to be at the airport by 5:30am...BUT that's not what happened. I slept through my alarm and my dad did too. At 5:25am, my mom woke my dad up and say in Chinese "Wah"...you're still here?!! it's 5:30am - you have to be at the airport...! So he came and woke me up and I JUMPED out of bed and we literally ran out the door by 5:30am. We got to the airport at 6am and I checked in just in time - whew...thank God the traffic on the highway was smooth and there were no line ups at the airport. I was at the Gate by 6:15am just in time for boarding.
The airpline left on time - 7am sharp. I flew with Skyservice (1st time). I didn't know what to expect and didn't know if there would be any meals or anything, so I brought extra food and water just in case. They had breakfast and 2 drink services and 2 movies (had to pay $5 for headphones)...I didn't get the headphones (to watch "Miracle" and "Along Came Polly" - seen) cuz I had to sleep and study (for boards, yes I brought some books). The plane ride was smooth, had a good conversation with a "golf pro and coach" who talks alot and gave me a book at the end of the flight; and we arrived in the Vancouver airport at 8:47am, about 15 minutes early.
I came out and my uncle was already there waiting - got my luggage piece - and then headed off to look around. I went to see 2 of his 4 pharmacies this morning already and then went for Dim Sum for lunch. My uncle's got a lot of business background with his pharmacy, so he's gonna put me through some exercises to help me develop a business plan for when I start a practice (or have any business ventures in the future). Cool :)
So I'm in Vancouver, BC right now. I flew in early this morning. It's beautiful here - I can see the mountains and many trees just outside the window from where I'm typing here at my uncle's place.
My flight was at 7am this morning. I went to bed at 3:30am last night and planned to just sleep 1 hr and wake at 4:30am to be ready to leave at 5am to be at the airport by 5:30am...BUT that's not what happened. I slept through my alarm and my dad did too. At 5:25am, my mom woke my dad up and say in Chinese "Wah"...you're still here?!! it's 5:30am - you have to be at the airport...! So he came and woke me up and I JUMPED out of bed and we literally ran out the door by 5:30am. We got to the airport at 6am and I checked in just in time - whew...thank God the traffic on the highway was smooth and there were no line ups at the airport. I was at the Gate by 6:15am just in time for boarding.
The airpline left on time - 7am sharp. I flew with Skyservice (1st time). I didn't know what to expect and didn't know if there would be any meals or anything, so I brought extra food and water just in case. They had breakfast and 2 drink services and 2 movies (had to pay $5 for headphones)...I didn't get the headphones (to watch "Miracle" and "Along Came Polly" - seen) cuz I had to sleep and study (for boards, yes I brought some books). The plane ride was smooth, had a good conversation with a "golf pro and coach" who talks alot and gave me a book at the end of the flight; and we arrived in the Vancouver airport at 8:47am, about 15 minutes early.
I came out and my uncle was already there waiting - got my luggage piece - and then headed off to look around. I went to see 2 of his 4 pharmacies this morning already and then went for Dim Sum for lunch. My uncle's got a lot of business background with his pharmacy, so he's gonna put me through some exercises to help me develop a business plan for when I start a practice (or have any business ventures in the future). Cool :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home