C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Monday, July 12, 2004

Had a flat tire again...

Oh yah, forgot to mention that I had a flat tire (again) last Friday. It was in the afternoon on my way out of the parking lot with my friend - I noticed the car was not going smoothly and it was off balance. So we got out and checked...low and behold, the front left tire was totally flat. This is the 3rd time within the past 10 months. First time was in September (front right), then December (back right), then now in July. Each time a different wheel. Craziness I tell ya. We tried to change it ourselves but that didn't work too well, so I called CAA...then we realized one of the security ppl at my school building is a mechanic by profession...so we asked him to come and help us. The tire was changed within the next 10 minutes instead of waiting 45 minutes for the CAA people to come. Whew. Now I have to go to get the tire checked/fixed again...I'll go to Benjamin Automotive again just east of Kennedy on Sheppard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home