2-ply or 1-ply
I really think we should just have 2 (or even 3-ply) toilet paper. It's softer and just better for all of us. We'd enjoy the toilet experience much more everytime if we could just have 2 (or 3-ply) tissue. I don't understand this 1-ply thing - yes, maybe it's cheaper and you think you're saving money by buying "less" for less - but really, in the end, you'll just end up doubling up on the 1-ply and using the same amount! I know I do. So I just think, might as well have 2-ply - it's softer than doubling up the 1-ply.
So please, just use 2-ply at least :)
I really think we should just have 2 (or even 3-ply) toilet paper. It's softer and just better for all of us. We'd enjoy the toilet experience much more everytime if we could just have 2 (or 3-ply) tissue. I don't understand this 1-ply thing - yes, maybe it's cheaper and you think you're saving money by buying "less" for less - but really, in the end, you'll just end up doubling up on the 1-ply and using the same amount! I know I do. So I just think, might as well have 2-ply - it's softer than doubling up the 1-ply.
So please, just use 2-ply at least :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home