ok, so I'm going to the Formal tomorrow...As many people have asked over the past couple weeks, "Who are you bringing to the formal?", "are you bringing anyone to the formal?" [no-one, no], "Oh, you're not?", then it's either 'oh, that's cool', 'oh, me too', or 'oh, why not?'...now, for the latter, I wonder, why is it that just because I'm going to a formal, I'm bringing someone...? I guess it's just part of conversation and human curiousity. And well, I guess, as a friend would put it, I am in the 'marrying age'. haha!!
The formal's going to be so much fun, I can't wait!! I'm sitting at a table with all my good friends from CCNM, and nearby tables are filled with friends! The only thing is that I have to get there early to help set up and make sure things run smoothly, and therefore, I'll be changing and getting ready and everything all there at the Liberty Grand. We have 2 bridal suites and 2 showers for us to use there, so I just have to make sure I remember to bring everything I need down there tomorrow! Don't wanna be like "aiyah!! I forgot my dress" or sth like that...that wouldn't be good.
This has been a clumsy week for me...maybe it's cuz I'm just too tired from being too busy and staying up late trying to finishing what needs to be done each night? I was sitting on a bench in the school's front foyer across from my dad who was there to pick up some stuff from me, when I moved backward and PLOPPED onto the floor because I failed to estimate the end of the bench. OUCH! But I got up as if nothing happened and as if I was totally ok...of course, it was embarassing, but I don't think many ppl or anyone saw, except my dad for sure. Next, I was going into a classroom, and when I went to sit on the floor cuz most of the seats were taken (and I was late - coming from teaching the swing class), I PLOPPED onto the floor again (not as bad as the first time), but loud enough for classmates to notice...aiyah!!
Sure enough, the next day I wake up (Thursday) until now, my right arm is totally sore and out of whack!!
I had a dream the other night that I had my 'old' hair style again when it was highlighted brown, blonde and red last summer...if any of you had seen me in the past 6 months or so, you'll know what I mean. Anyhow, right now, my hair is black...good 'ol Chinese color hair - back to my roots! ahahaha!!
The formal's going to be so much fun, I can't wait!! I'm sitting at a table with all my good friends from CCNM, and nearby tables are filled with friends! The only thing is that I have to get there early to help set up and make sure things run smoothly, and therefore, I'll be changing and getting ready and everything all there at the Liberty Grand. We have 2 bridal suites and 2 showers for us to use there, so I just have to make sure I remember to bring everything I need down there tomorrow! Don't wanna be like "aiyah!! I forgot my dress" or sth like that...that wouldn't be good.
This has been a clumsy week for me...maybe it's cuz I'm just too tired from being too busy and staying up late trying to finishing what needs to be done each night? I was sitting on a bench in the school's front foyer across from my dad who was there to pick up some stuff from me, when I moved backward and PLOPPED onto the floor because I failed to estimate the end of the bench. OUCH! But I got up as if nothing happened and as if I was totally ok...of course, it was embarassing, but I don't think many ppl or anyone saw, except my dad for sure. Next, I was going into a classroom, and when I went to sit on the floor cuz most of the seats were taken (and I was late - coming from teaching the swing class), I PLOPPED onto the floor again (not as bad as the first time), but loud enough for classmates to notice...aiyah!!
Sure enough, the next day I wake up (Thursday) until now, my right arm is totally sore and out of whack!!
I had a dream the other night that I had my 'old' hair style again when it was highlighted brown, blonde and red last summer...if any of you had seen me in the past 6 months or so, you'll know what I mean. Anyhow, right now, my hair is black...good 'ol Chinese color hair - back to my roots! ahahaha!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home