Do you ever think too much? I do.I'll get something like 'you look like you're thinking alot', or just catch myself thinking about too many things at once, and it seems like I'm not thinking at all. And sometimes I don't think enough...or I seem like I'm just a blank, with no thoughts.
Do you ever talk too much? I do. I've been told that - not in such direct terms though. I've noticed that I do too though, and end up having such a dry throat from talking too much. And sometimes, I don't talk enough...or don't speak up and say something when I should, and I just sit there silently to let things pass cuz I'm thinking too much or not thinking at all.
Do you ever talk too much? I do. I've been told that - not in such direct terms though. I've noticed that I do too though, and end up having such a dry throat from talking too much. And sometimes, I don't talk enough...or don't speak up and say something when I should, and I just sit there silently to let things pass cuz I'm thinking too much or not thinking at all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home